It is important for our veterans to tell their own stories and are often just waiting for someone to ask.
Here are some questions which will help to capture their experiences and keep your family history alive.
– Were you in the military?
– Why did you join?
– Did you go to war? What was it like?
– Where did you serve?
– What are your strongest memories from your time in the military?
– Do you recall the day your service ended?
– What lessons did you learn from this time in your life?
LEST WE FORGET
Join us at www.OurLifeStory.Club and explore how easy it is to capture your story or that of a loved one today.
Leave a Comment